The modular systems
ATRON offers a powerful RBL client for vehicle equipment. This consists of the driver gateway (AVG) as an on-board unit and the driver terminal (AVT) for display and operation. The standard installation has all the necessary approvals and is certified for use in buses and trains. All components are extremely durable and offer maximum operational safety.
AVG - ATRON Vehicle Gateway
- vehicle gateway establishes the connection between vehicle cabling and software applications via standardized interfaces
- peripherals in the vehicle are connected directly to the Ethernet ports. Communication takes place via VDV 301 (IBIS-IP) or ITxPT protocol
- tracking via GNSS receiver
- the device can be flexibly installed in the vehicle using front cabling
- external configuration memories enable an immediate operation of the replacement device without configuration
AVT - ATRON Vehicle Terminal
- free-standing operator terminal for the driver's workplace with bright 10 “screen
- capacitive touchscreen for intuitive operation
- optimal focus of the terminal by the mounting bracket
- support with installation in the console of the vehicle by ATRON possible
- connection to the gateway via Ethernet cable
The ATRON ITCS software AMVL has functions for the timetable and roster, automatic stop forwarding, online communication with the control centre, instructions, connection security, individual calls and group calls. The basic equipment from AVG and AVT for ITCS operation can be expanded at any time with additional components to form a complete ticketing system.
Vehicles can be easily integrated into the RBL functionalities using a mobile device and the ATRON ASVL app (ATRON Smart Vehicle Location).
Find out more here...