Increasing fleet efficiency and availability
The ATRON fleet and depot management offers an extension of the already proven ATRON solutions for ticketing and solutions for the control center (ITCS / RBL). The smart in-house developed software increases the efficiency of the depots and increases the availability of the entire vehicle fleet. Fewer vehicles have to be provided and the number of buffer vehicles can thus be reduced. The higher budgets can thus be invested in a modern and more sustainable fleet.
The core is the ATRON infrastructure with its efficient software and hardware. Driving data are bundled with the vehicle status data from the FMS/CAN gateway and sent to the depot and repairshop, as well as to external software interfaces - live and in real time. Through the intelligent infrastructure work processes become more efficient and administrative activities are reduced.
ATRON services at a glance:
- bundling of driving data, FMS/CAN bus, geo-position and data from driver registration (system card)
- fleet management including monitoring of vehicle condition data
- real-time monitoring of battery status and remaining ranges
- registration of disturbances in the vehicle with the ATRON Driver App RX
- the new autonomic logbook RX
Since January 2020, ATRON has been cooperating with PSI Transcom GmbH on solutions in the area of depot management. Due to a large database of vehicle status (FMS / CAN data) and timetable data, a bundled data package is sent to the PSI depot management system. The common goal of ATRON and PSI is to provide customers with data to improve their processes.
The ATRON on board computer thus becomes an essential data and communication centre in your vehicles.
- intelligent solutions for liveable cities & regions
- increasing efficiency with our customers & partners
- transport passengers comfortably & climate-friendly from A to B
- digitization, mobility and sustainability - for 40 years
- robust & durable products with low maintenance
- open standarts and interfaces
- high-tech from Bavaria
Depot Management System (DMS)
As a strategic cooperation partner, ATRON has been marketed a depot management solution together with PSI Transcom GmbH from Berlin since January 2020. Furthermore the two companies are bundling their know-how for more efficient solutions in the area of depot management in the future.
Today's demands on public transport are high and continue to increase due to the various drive technologies of the vehicles. In addition to the smooth operation, the quality requirements of the passengers must be fullfilled - and the costs reduced. For the best possible use of the available resources, drivers and vehicles must be optimally planned and processes must be automated. The fullfillment of these complex requirements begins in the vehicle and its communication with the depots.With PSItraffic/DMS the responsible employees get an overview of the entire operating situation and can intervene immediately in the event of a disturbance. The integration of several depots or different branches, such as trams or buses, is also seamlessly possible.
Advantages at a glance:
- further development from static to dynamic vehicle parameters
- exact and transparent overview of the condition of the vehicle fleet
- reduction of costs for shunting activities
- harmonization, monitoring and digitization of processes
ATRON`s fleet management solution
The software solutions from ATRON are designed for scalability, performance and flexibility. Through open interfaces, ATRON also makes the data generated in the vehicle available to external applications and tools.
- Fleet Operating System RX (FOS RX) receives the data of the entire vehicle fleet online and in real time. So the employees in the control centre have full transparency about every single vehicle
- processes in the depot are digitized with the ATRON Driver App RX (iOS/Android). The app supports the driver in the mobile recording of defects in the vehicle and ensures seamlessly communication
- with the monitoring of alternative drives, ATRON offers a solution for transport companies that convert their fleet to electric drives.
- with the new ATRON autonomic logbook RX, keeping old paper log books is a thing of the past. The vehicle computer bundles all the necessary parameters and sends them to the backend. This ensures correctness and consistency and withstands customs inspections