You are travelling by bus, tram or train? Then we already know each other because our world completely revolves around public transport. Over the past 40 years, this passion has turned ATRON into one of the leading providers of turn-key solutions for public transport.
Join us and participate in our success story! For our dedicated team in Zagreb we are looking for a
Senior Software Test Engineer (m/f/*)
NICE FOR YOU:
- A permanent employment contract
- Attractive compensation including a 13th month salary
- Good work-life balance with flexible working hours where no overtime is expected
- Continuous education and guided professional development
- A dedicated team, which is looking forward to new colleagues
- Flat hierachies and short decision paths
- A demanding and responsible job in a forward-looking sector
- Modern office with good traffic connection close to the recreation area Jarun
NICE TO DO:
- You are responsible for the test management of new and existing products.
- Within an agile environment you will help the team to refine user stories and make sure they are testable.
- You will plan, design and develop features for the test automation framework.
- Furthermore you will design and create automated test cases on different levels (module, subsystem, system).
- You will identify potential risks and analyze test failure causes to ensure a high software quality standard.
NICE TO HAVE:
- University degree in computer engineering, software engineering or a related field
- Profound knowledge of software testing (test case creation, test execution, methods, tools, etc.) at different levels (module, subsystem, system)
- Knowledge of established methods of software testing (e.g. Certification as ISTQB Tester)
- Accuracy, reliability and quality awareness
- Practical experience in agile software development is a plus
- Strong communication and business-fluent English required
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Become a part of ATRON.
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application to
email@example.com, please attach your CV and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We look forward to learn more about you!