There are ten kinds of people – those who understand computer science and those who do not. If you belong to the former, join our team and let’s continue our success story!
For almost 40 years we have been a successful partner for public transport companies. Holistic system solutions with software and hardware: innovative and future-proof, for all areas of a transport company - this is the world of ATRON.
For our team in Zagreb we are looking for a
Junior Java Developer (m/f/*)
NICE FOR YOU:
- A permanent employment contract
- Attractive compensation including a 13th month salary
- Good work-life balance with flexible working hours where no overtime is expected
- Continuous education and guided professional development
- A dedicated team, which is looking forward to new colleagues
- Flat hierachies and short decision paths
- A demanding and responsible job in a forward-looking sector
- Modern office with good traffic connection close to the recreation area Jarun
NICE TO DO:
- Develop and maintain high quality software in a field of transportation
- Participate in scrum team related activities & code reviews
- Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results
- Perform unit and integration testing to verify the delivered implementation meets the given requirements
- Provide support for implementations to Business Analysts and Technical Support
NICE TO HAVE:
- Successfully completed computer science studies (Bachelor / Master) or comparable education
- Practical experience from the Java Enterprise area is a plus
- Familiar with agile methods with preference for Scrum
- High sense of responsibility, analytical and conceptual thinking
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Become a part of ATRON.
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application to
firstname.lastname@example.org, please attach your CV and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We look forward to learn more about you!