ATRON as employer
One of our job advertisements has awakened your interest? However, you would like to have more information to check whether ATRON is the right employer for you? Or do you generally want to learn more about the application process at ATRON? Then simply click through our small question catalogue.
A changing society presents us with exciting tasks every day. A challenge that we gladly accept. That is why we are working on smart solutions for cities and regions worth living in.
Our four main business areas are:
Ticketing is more than just selling tickets. We offer a wide range of solutions for sales - from stationary/mobile vending machines, chip card terminals to browser-based webshop solutions. All bundled in the powerful and future-proof ATRON infrastructure.
ATRON Transport Control (ITCS/AVL)
The Intermodal Transport Control System (ITCS) and the Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) are components of the operations control centre and thus form the heart of the transport companies.
ATRON Fleet & Depot Management
Trip data from operations is bundled with vehicle status data and sent to the depot and maintenance service, as well as to external software interfaces - live and in real time. Due to the intelligent infrastructure, work processes are made more efficient and administrative activities are reduced.
ATRON Consulting & Services
As a full-service provider, we accompany our customers during IT integration. We cover the complete range of services - from operative consulting before the start of the project to user training when the respective products are put into operation.
With our modern portfolio we offer our employees the best future perspectives
Visions are strategies of action, that is what distinguishes them from utopias. A vision requires courage, strength and the willingness to realise it. (Roman Herzog 1934-2017)
ATRON is a healthy, independent company with a 40-year history that has established itself in the market. As a medium-sized company, we have a manageable organisation and a familiar atmosphere. With us, employees have their say and can contribute their ideas. We are far away from the bureaucracy and hierarchical thinking of a large company. At our company, you can work independently in an intercultural environment, assume responsibility and make a difference with friendly colleagues, each individual can thus visibly contribute to ATRON's success.
ATRON focuses on growth in an industry of the future. This is only possible with motivated and long-term employees. Everyone therefore has the chance to develop within the company. New fields of activity open up especially with the development of new areas of competence.
The ATRON Group is represented throughout Europe with locations in Germany (Markt Schwaben near Munich, Berlin, Leipzig, Dortmund), Croatia (Zagreb), Switzerland (Bronschhofen) and Sweden (Linköping).
Here you will find an overview of all our locations.
No matter what point you are at in your career, you have a wide range of development opportunities with us. We are always looking for committed employees who proactively join our team and work successfully with our customers. We offer university graduates and experienced professionals as well as career starters numerous career opportunities in the areas of
- Hardware development
- Software development
- Project management
- Customer consulting
We are not only looking for your manpower, but also for you as a person. Both our teams and the entire company benefit from the diversity of our employees. We welcome unconventional thinkers, enablers, team players, visionaries, pioneering spirits, designers, communication geniuses and many more!
Depending on the job advertisement, certain qualifications and courses of study are desired or required. If you are interested in a job advertisement but you do not have all the requirements, do not be unsettled. Convince us anyway! Primarily, we are looking for people who want to design the future of public transport with us!
As an owner-managed medium-sized company, we are not dependent on short-term quarterly figures and can make autonomous and long-term decisions.For this we need a team of motivated and satisfied colleagues. We highly appreciate our employees.
The following benefits are waiting for you at ATRON:
- Flexible working time based on confidential working time
- 30 days annual leave
- Christmas and holiday bonus
- Grant for the company pension scheme
- Fresh fruit
- Special leave (e.g. for the birth of a child, wedding, relocation)
- Paid exemption on carnival Tuesday (0.5 days, afternoon)
- Committed colleagues and staff who look forward to meeting you
- Joint activities (summer parties, weekend in a mountain hut, team meals, etc.)
- Bonus for staff recruitment
- A challenging and responsible job in a forward-looking industry
- An agile owner-managed company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Very good traffic connections
The traffic connections to our location in Markt Schwaben are very good.
The best way to reach us by car is via the A94 motorway
- Leave the A94 at exit 9b (Markt Schwaben) onto the airport bypass.
- Leave the airport bypass at the first exit onto Geltinger Str. (towards Markt Schwaben).
- Follow Geltinger Str. to a roundabout, leave it at the 2nd exit
- At the third possibility turn left into the street "Am Ziegelstadel" (towards Citroen car dealer)
- After a few metres you will reach our company premises and our visitors' car park
By public transport with the S2
- From Munich: You can board the S2 in the direction of Erding at all S-Bahn stations in Munich city centre (also at Hauptbahnhof and Ostbahnhof). Alternatively, you can take the regional train in the direction of Mühldorf
- From Erding: Get on the S2 in the direction of Petershausen and travel 5 stations.
- At the station in Markt Schwaben leave the train and turn right in the subway
- After coming up, leave the subway to the left
- Now go straight on, after about 5 minutes walking time you will find us on the right hand side
- If you choose the right footpath, you can follow it to the end
From Munich Central Station, the travel time by S-Bahn/Regionalbahn is about 32 minutes.
from Ostbahnhof the travel time by S-Bahn is 22 minutes and by regional train 14 minutes
We want to get to know YOU! Authenticity and an open mind are important to us - not only in the application documents, but also in personal interviews. This is the only way we can get an overview of your professional qualifications and your personality in order to provide you with targeted support as part of our induction programme and to develop your career in the company together with you. In addition, when we receive applications, we make it a priority to ensure that the documents are specific to the job requirements.
Further information for your application at ATRON:
- Efficient and eco-friendly - that's how we would like the application process to be. For this purpose, please send us your documents digitally via our application form.
- After the application has been received, an initial check is carried out by the HR department and, if necessary, a telephone interview takes place beforehand. We then forward your profile digitally to the relevant department for further review.
- It sometimes takes a little more time to carefully review each application. Our aim is to give you feedback within four weeks.
- If your documents convince us, we will invite you to an first personal interview with colleagues from the department and a member of the HR department. The aim of this personal meeting is to get an idea of your personality, your skills and the qualifications you have already acquired. You will also learn more about the ATRON company, the respective location and get an insight into the job description, possible first projects and job opportunities.
- Generally, we will give you feedback in writing or by telephone within a week of your first interview with us. If both sides show further interest, a second interview will take place.