ATRON Presents System Solutions for the Future of Public Transport
(Markt Schwaben, July 2016) Solutions for tomorrow's public transport have to be custom-made and flexible. At the InnoTrans 2016, ATRON presents system solutions which exactly meet the requirements of modern transport companies. From September 20 - 23, ATRON will present innovations at booth 308 (hall 2.1) and will provide expert advice on their areas of use.
- The ATRON Smart Ticket Inspection App (ASTI) for an efficient and cost-effective ticket inspection using the smart phone.
- The ATRON Smart Ticket Sales App (ASTS) for easy sale of tickets on the smart phone.
- The ATRON Smart Card Terminal ACT 420, which can be used in many functions, as cashless mobile ticket vending machine, as check-in / check-out terminal or as on-board computer.
- The ATRON on-board computer AFA 270 mobile with intuitive operation, quick reaction times and great operating comfort for the service technicians.
- The web-based AVL control center ATRON Transport Control System (ATCS) for monitoring the operation status with workflow-based event management, an integrated notification mechanism for open events and detailed logging.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make appointments on site or to request free-of-charge fair tickets.
System solutions for tomorrow's public transport have to be custom-made and flexible. At the InnoTrans 2016, ATRON will present the matching portfolio: from the web-based AVL control center through efficient sales and inspection apps to quick, intuitive ticket vending machines and smart card terminals. Thanks to its modular structure, the individual system components can be combined to appropriate solutions and can easily be adapted to future challenges in public transport. Please send an email to email@example.com to make appointments on site or to request free-of-charge fair tickets.
Text as PDF file